2017, February 26:
Draft papers are due to the conference secretariat
2017, May 31:
Reviewers’ comments will be sent to authors
2017, June 23 (new):
Early Registration deadline
2017, July 7:
Final papers are due to the conference secretariat
2017, July 31:
Regular Registration deadline
Oral Presentation Info:
Authors are kindly requested to attempt the following guidelines for the presentation of their contributions at EEMODS17:
1) The presentation layout is free (file format PDF or PPT), Author should include in the slides the EEMODS17 logo available here
2) Presentations should take 20 minutes with 5 more minutes for discussion or questions
3) Authors have to provide their presentation to the Conference Staff in each hall before each session starts.
4) Authors have to provide a brief biography to the session chair
5) Presentations and biographies can be sent also by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 5th of September. Please specify in the e-mail object “#presentation – Author Surname” to help the organization.
The EEMODS 2017 Committees like to thanks all the Authors for their interesting abstracts.
Here below some useful information to proceed with the full paper editing and submission to EEMODS 2017.
Draft Paper Submission
Authors are kindly requested to attempt the following steps:
1) to confirm by email by 3th February 2017 at the latest that you accept to write the selected paper for the Conference Proceedings and to present it at EEMODS 2017;
Please DO NOT include the authors’ name and affiliation in the document itself as it will go through a double-blind peer reviewed stage.
Final Paper Submission
Authors will receive the reviewers’ comments by 10th May 2017 and have to improve the provisional paper considering the reviewers comments .
The final (revised) paper have to be loaded in EasyChair (PDF) at the latest by 7th July 2017 for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings and to send a copy also in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Authors shall also complete a valid registration at the EEMODS 2017 within 31th July 2017 for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings and in the Conference Programme.
Each author registration gives the possibility to submit no more than two papers.
Call For Paper
Previous EEMODS events have been very successful in attracting distinguished and international presenters and attendees. The wide variety of stakeholders included professionals involved in manufacturing, marketing, and promotion of energy efficient motors and motor driven systems (pumps, compressors, fans, etc.), policy makers and research. Segments represented come from manufacturing, academia, research, utilities, and public policy.
To contribuite to the success of the conference and to stimulate the development of new policies and strategies toward energy efficiency, we invite you attend the conference and partecipate to the debates.
We also invite you to submit papers on the below topics.
1. Electric motors
2. Emerging motor technologies
3. Power electronics
4. Pumping systems
5. Compressed air systems
6. Fan / Exhauster systems
7. Refrigeration systems
8. Mechanical power transmission
9. Motor in household appliances
10. Motors for transportation and other motor systems
11. Optimization of industrial own-site energy production, distribution and
Policies and programs:
12. Industrial management programs
13. Motor system audit and programs
14. Policies, programs and international issues
15. Global test standards
16. System efficiency
17. Utility programs
Authors interested in submitting papers for oral presentation at the conference are kindly requested to submit a one-page abstract in English which should not exceed 400 words, reporting the suggested topic number.
Instructions for Authors for abstract submission procedure:
- Access the EEMODS’17 conference page in EasyChair.
- Login to Easy Chair or register first if you don’t have an account.
- Insert the Abstract text into the field provided by EasyChair, without name or affiliation, include topic (from the list above) and keywords in the required field. Please do not attach any document!
Download the complete call-for-papers
For technical and scientific enquiries please contact: