EEMODS is an established international conference where policymakers and energy efficiency experts from industry, research labs, universities and standardisation organisations meet every two years to discuss energy efficiency policies and technologies progress in electric motor systems (pumps, compressors, fans, drives, and other applications).
The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre coordinates the scientific program and chairs the International Programme Committee.
The 10th edition is organised by University of L’Aquila and will be held in Rome, Italy.
2016, November 21
Abstract are due to the conference secretariat
2016, December 23:
Notification of abstract acceptance
2017, February 26:
Draft papers are due to the conference secretariat
2017, May 10:
Reviewers’ comments will be sent to authors
2017, July 7:
Final papers are due to the conference secretariat
Previous EEMODS events have been very successful in attracting distinguished and international presenters and attendees. The wide variety of stakeholders included professionals involved in manufacturing, marketing, and promotion of energy efficient motors and motor driven systems (pumps, compressors, fans, etc.), policy makers and research. Segments represented come from manufacturing, academia, research, utilities, and public policy.
To contribuite to the success of the conference and to stimulate the development of new policies and strategies toward energy efficiency, we invite you attend the conference and partecipate to the debates.
We also invite you to submit papers on the below topics.
1. Electric motors
2. Emerging motor technologies
3. Power electronics
4. Pumping systems
5. Compressed air systems
6. Fan / Exhauster systems
7. Refrigeration systems
8. Mechanical power transmission
9. Motor in household appliances
10. Motors for transportation and other motor systems
11. Optimization of industrial own-site energy production, distribution and
Policies and programs:
12. Industrial management programs
13. Motor system audit and programs
14. Policies, programs and international issues
15. Global test standards
16. System efficiency
17. Utility programs
Authors interested in submitting papers for oral presentation at the conference are kindly requested to submit a one-page abstract in English which should not exceed 400 words, reporting the suggested topic number.
Instructions for Authors for abstract submission procedure:
- Access the EEMODS’17 conference page in EasyChair.
- Login to Easy Chair or register first if you don’t have an account.
- Insert the Abstract text into the field provided by EasyChair, without name or affiliation, include topic (from the list above) and keywords in the required field. Please do not attach any document!
Download the complete call-for-papers
For technical and scientific enquiries please contact: