EEMODS 2017 will take place in Rome, one of the most beautiful town in the world and guarantees a wide range of interesting, cultural as well as technological options.
The conference is hosted in the Historical building of Auditorium Antonianum, a full service conference center located in the heart of Rome.
The Auditorium comprises four conference halls, restaurant and cafè services.
The Auditorium Antonianum Conference Center offers particularly convenient prices in nearby hotels.
Here below a list of the suggested Hotels; to make your booking, please contact directly the hotels booking centers using the code “Auditorium2017”.
- BEST WESTERN HOTEL MILTON ROMA ****
Via Emanuele Filiberto, 155 – 00184 Roma
Phone: +39 06 77207325
Contact Person: Laura Lazzarini
- MERCURE ROMA CENTRO COLOSSEO ****
Via Labicana, 144 – 00184 Roma
Phone: +39 06 770021
Contact Person: Viviana Di Giulio
- EUROSTARS SAINT JOHN ****
Via Matteo Boiardo, 30 – 00185 Roma
Phone: +39 06 97997045
Contact Person: Margarita M. Guzman
- LEONARDI HOTELS (DANIELA/BLED/EDERA) ***
Hotel Daniela – Via L.Luzzati, 31 – 00184 Roma
Hotel Bled – Via S.Croce in Gerusalemme, 40 – 00184 Roma
Hotel Edera – Via A. Poliziano, 75 – 00184 Roma
Contact Person: Alessandra
Phone: +39 06 86897152
- HOTEL TEMPIO DI PALLADE ***
Via G. Giolitti, 425-427 – 00185 Roma
Phone: +39 06 70451521 – +39 06 70452758
- B&B COLOR HOUSE
Viale Manzoni, 28 – 00184 Roma
Phone: +39 06 77205515)
- DOMUS LAURAE – LUXURY ROOM
Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 26 – 00184 Roma
Phone: +39 3485169199
Everybody is responsible for their own accommodation booking and related costs.
Rome is a metropolitan and touristic city and can be easily reached by any means of transportation: by plane, by train or by private car.
arriving by plane:
Rome is served by two main airports: “Leonardo da Vinci” International Airport (FCO), located in Fiumicino (30 km away in the South-ovest area from the city center) and “G. B. Pastine” International Airport (CIA), located in Ciampino (17 km away in the South-East area from the centre of Rome).
Fiumicino Airport is used by the major national airlines, while Ciampino Airport is mainly used by low cost airlines.
There are several options to travel from the airport to the conference venue.
Leonardo Da Vinci airport is connected to the city center by train
- Leonardo Express train by Trenitalia is a non-stop service exclusively for the use of airport passengers that leaves the airport every 15 minutes reaching the main railway station, Roma Termini, in about 30 minutes without any stop. Roma Termini is the center of the underground train lines.
- Regional FL1 train service that runs from the airport to different areas of the city among which Roma Tiburtina high speed Railway Station. Departures are every 15 minutes on working days and every 30 minutes on weekends and non working days.
For additional information you can also refer to the website:
Ciampino airport is connected to the city center by:
- bus and shuttle services provided by private and public companies.
- light trains, the train station is located 5 minutes by car/bus from the airport.
For Additional information you can also refer to the website:
arriving by train:
Excellent high speed service links Rome to every major town in Europe.
Roma Termini Station, and Roma Tiburtina Station are the main railway stations located right in the centre of the city. Two main companies offer swift service to and from main italian cities: Trenitalia and Italo
arriving by car:
the conference center Auditorium Antonianum is reachable by car but is next to no-traffic zone. It could be very difficult to find a parking zone and local traffic can be heavy.
The conference center Auditorium Antonianum is located in the center of Rome, very close to the Manzoni Metro Station (200m) and in front of the tram stop Manzoni Merulana.
A map of the local transport can be downloaded HERE